- Call Dr. Lemare-Calaba’s office directly for all appointments and cancellations. (If using e-mail, please be aware that e-mails are not time sensitive and may not be received right away.)
- Bring all questions about problems to your session with Dr. Lemare-Calaba. (She may not able to answer all of your concerns via e-mail.)
- Download and fill out the forms you’ll need for the first visit. (Bring the completed forms to your first session.)
- Bring any medical, school or psychological testing reports, a list of your previous therapies, and a list of medications you are currently taking or have taken in the past
Parking and Arrival Directions:
Dr. Lemare-Calaba’s offices are constructed in a natural environment in the back of a residential property. The offices are custom designed to be sound proof and frequency shielded for the experience of maximum quiet and resonance.
It is best to arrive 10 minutes early for your first appointment in order to fill out the appropriate consent forms.
Please park on the street and enter the office space through the gate by the garage. (Do not go to the main house.) You will see two brown office buildings. Between them is the welcome room. There is a restroom in the waiting room for clients. Please turn on the orange call light when you arrive. Dr. Lemare-Calaba will meet you in the waiting room when it is your appointment time.
Click here for map and directions to the office.
Full payment of all fees is due at the time of service (i.e., the beginning of each session) by cash, check or credit card.
- 90 Minute Consultation or Intake: $225.00 – $300.00
- Psychotherapy Session (50 min) $150.00 – $200.00
- Psychotherapy Session 90 min (Couples, Families) $225.00 – $300.00
- Bio or Neurotherapy Session (50 min.) $150.00 – $200.00
- Bio or Neurotherapy Session 90 min (Couples, Families) $225.00 – $300.00
- Neurotherapy Session (90 min) (Recommended) $225.00 – $300.00
- Quantitative EEG Brain Map $600.00
- Quantitative EEG Feedback Session (2 hrs) $350.00
Dr. Lemare-Calaba is an out of network provider for PPO insurances. (This means that you pay her directly and get reimbursed the amount that is covered for an out of network provider.) She will be happy to submit a super bill to your insurance company. Please check with your insurance company about coverage and deductible information that applies to you and your family.
Dr. Lemare-Calaba takes Medicare insurance if you have a supplemental secondary policy or make the co-pay yourself. (She does not accept Medi-Cal or Medicare-Med-Cal. ) She will bill Medicare and your secondary directly for you.
Most insurance companies cover psychotherapy sessions but may exclude such services as Quantitative EEG Brain Mapping, Biofeedback and Neurotherapy except for certain specific conditions (e.g., headaches.) Please check with your insurance company to clarify their coverage policies.